The MRDR Steering Committee has a membership consisting of the chief investigators, clinical and epidemiological experts and a nursing and carer’s representative. The Steering Committee meet quarterly.
Terms of reference of the Committee include to:
- Monitor the scientific progress of the project including the data quality
- Advise on the collection and interpretation of data
- Assess and advise regarding performance outliers
- Advise on scientific priorities to be addressed in data analysis and publication strategy
- Review publications of the project and advise on their scientific quality
- Review all research and external data requests